Top Business Consulting Franchises
Providing consulting services to businesses can be a lucrative opportunity. If you're interested in becoming a consultant but don't know where to start, then you're in luck. Nationwide, there are consulting franchises available to assist you with everything from basic training to sales to marketing and advertising support.
One of the big advantages of buying into a consulting franchise is that it will afford you access to established support services and industry-specific proprietary tools. While franchising comes with a price tag, the initial start-up costs and ongoing royalty fees are typically modest. You'll also experience a fair amount of savings because consulting franchises can usually be run from a home office, as opposed to the overhead costs you'd otherwise incur to rent office space.
Additional Cost Savings
Using a professional consulting service can also save additional overhead costs (from staff to a custodial crew) and prevent typical startup mistakes and losses. With a proven business model and name recognition, you can hit the ground running and begin making money.
Do Your Homework
With all of that in mind, be sure to research each option on your own and make sure you understand the contracts and royalty fees. By going into the deal with plenty of knowledge, you'll be able to make a smart decision and minimize the risk of losing money. And, no matter how savvy a businessperson you are, don't ever enter into a contractual agreement without your attorney reviewing the paperwork.
These top business consulting franchise list has something for everyone:
Coaching and Business Management Consulting Franchises
- Business coaching, mentoring, and training
- The Alternative Board
- Peer advisory boards and business coaching
- Business Round Table
- Mentoring groups for small businesses
- Estrada Strategies Franchise Inc.
- Executive coaching programs
- EWF International
- Peer advisory groups and consulting for female business executives and owners
- Focal Point Business Coaching
- Business coaching and consulting
Financial and Investment Consulting Franchises
- Blue Coast Financial
- Financial services, savings plans, and consulting services for small to midsize businesses
- Business Advisers International
- Provides consulting, mentoring, facilitation, and training services for large and small businesses
- Century Small Business Solutions
- Accounting and business counseling
- Padgett Business Services
- Financial/accounting, payroll, and tax consultation, as well as general business consulting for small businesses
Franchising Consulting Service
Marketing Consulting Franchises
Property and Management Consulting Franchises
- Bridge Business and Property Brokers Inc.
- Business/commercial brokerage, mergers, and acquisitions, as well as financial consulting services for businesses
- Commercial Property Consultants (CPC)
- Business/commercial brokerage consulting services for large and small businesses
Sales and Training Consulting Franchises
- Business Advisers International
- Business advisory services
- Manufacturing Management Associates
- Consulting to small and medium-sized manufacturing businesses
- Referral Institute LLC
- Referral training, coaching, and consulting
- Sandler Sales Institute
- Corporate training and development consulting services
- Six Disciplines Leadership Center
- Professional management coaching and consulting
Technology Consulting Franchises
- AIS Media, Inc.
- Certified provider of high-demand e-commerce and Internet solutions for large and small businesses
- Expetec Technology Services
- Provides technology-focused consulting services including mobile, on-site, and high-level technology products, primarily in the small-to-medium B2B sector