- Monthly contributor to The Balance
- Small business expert consultant
- Writer for ILLUMINATION, Better Humans, P.S. I Love You, Invisible Illness, and more top Medium publications
- Editor of The NeuroDiverse Universe
- Member of and advocate for Spectroomz, a remote jobs and mentorship resources hub for autistic adults.
Hannah has over a decade's experience helping dozens of small businesses in various markets improve their customer service, brand presence, business flow, employee support, social media marketing, and office management.
Additionally experienced in digital marketing, blogging, small business taxes, project management, and graphic design.
Trained as a floral designer, massage therapist, wedding planner, horticulturalist, herbalist, antiquarian, illustrator, and historian.
Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science undergraduate degree in Applied Psychology at Capella University with plans to study Clinical Psychology at the doctoral level.