- Chief experience officer for Work Wear Safety Shoes in the Dallas/Fort Worth area
- Former president of Rick Segel & Associates, a speaking, writing, and publishing consortium
- Author or co-author of three books on retail sales
Matthew Hudson is a former writer for The Balance who contributed 87 articles during a period spanning more than five years. He worked for 26 years in retail sales before taking on the role of president and general manager of Rick Segel & Associates, later rebranded as @hudsonhead.
Hudson earned a doctorate in organization behavior from Northwestern University in 2003.
Awards & Publications
Hudson is the author or co-author of three books:
- "The Retails Sales Bible," published in 2011
- "Signs Sell," coauthored with Rick Segel and published in 2014
- "Culturrific! The Roadmap to a Terrific Service Culture," published in 2017