Rachel has written for Healthline.com, MedicalNewsToday.com, EverydayHealth.com, FabFitFun.com, and TrustedHealth.com. She loves helping readers learn more about improving their health and breaking down complicated health topics, including Medicare and surgical procedures.
A practicing nurse since 2013, Rachel earned her Master’s of Science in Nursing in 2018. She currently practices as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist at a Level I trauma center in Tennessee and writes for many health-related outlets.
- Medicare Supplement Plans: What You Need to Know About Medigap, Healthline
- What Is the Difference Between Medicare Parts A and B?, MedicalNewsToday
- Smoking: The Million-Dollar Habit, EverydayHealth
- 15 Warning Signs Your Diet Is Going to Make You Sick, EatThis
- What Does a CRNA Do?, TrustedHealth
Rachel is a graduate of the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, where she earned her
Master’s of Science in Nursing