QuickBooks: Vendors and Payables Reports
The reports can give valuable insight into what your company owes
The QuickBooks Vendors & Payables Reports give you data about how much money your company owes. These QuickBooks reports will help you manage your payables to ensure that you pay your vendors timely, forecast your cash outflows and determine which vendors cost you the most money for the goods and services they provide to your company. You will find a list of QuickBooks Vendors & Payables Reports with a description of the information contained in the report below.
Vendors & Payables
QuickBooks Vendors & Payables Reports will give you more information about how much your company owes to its vendors.
- A/P Aging Summary - The A/P Aging Summary Report will show you how much you owe each vendor.
- A/P Aging Detail - The A/P Aging Detail Report will show you all the invoices you have received from vendors along with the total amount you owe.
- Accounts Payable Graph - The Accounts Payable Graph will show you the A/P Aging Summary Report in a pie graph format.
QuickBooks Vendor Balances Reports will show you your vendor balances and unpaid bills.
- Vendor Balances Summary - The Vendor Balances Summary Report will show you your company’s current balance with each vendor.
- Vendor Balance Detail - The Vendor Balance Detail Report will show you what transaction make up your current balance with each vendor.
- Unpaid Bills Detail - The Unpaid Bills Detail Report will show you how much your company owes each vendor and whether or not there are any invoices that are past due.
- Transaction List by Vendor - The Transaction List by Vendor shows the transactions that you have with each vendor.
QuickBooks 1099 Reports will help you meet your 1099 reporting requirements for vendors and contractors.
QuickBooks Sales Tax Reports will give you information about your transaction subject to sales tax.
- Sales Tax Liability -The Sale Tax Liability Report shows the sales tax balance that your company owes.
- Sales Tax Revenue Summary - The Sales Tax Revenue Summary will show the amount of sales tax that you paid from taxable sales.
QuickBooks Lists Reports will give you access to vendor lists.
- Vendor Phone Lists -The Vendor Phone Lists Report the phone number for each vendor.
- Vendor Contact List - The Vendor Contact List Report lists the contact information and current balance for each vendor.
Purchase by Vendor
QuickBooks Purchases by Vendor Reports will give you information about your purchases by each of your company’s vendors.
- Purchases by Vendor Summary -The Purchases by Vendor Summary Report will show for each item or service, how many your company has bought and the total amount spent on each item or service.
- Purchases by Vendor Detail - The Purchases by Vendor Detail Report will show your company’s total purchases for each item and service, broken down by each transaction that supports the total.
More QuickBooks Reports
QuickBooks has numerous reports that will help give you detailed information to help you run your small business effectively and efficiently. These reports include:
- Company & Financial Reports – These financial reports tell you how your company is doing financially.
- Customer & Receivable Reports – These reports tell you how much your customers owe you.
- Sales Reports – These reports give you information about sales rep, sales orders, and pending sales.
- Jobs, Time & Mileage Reports – These reports give you information about your job estimates, including time, the amount spent, and mileage for each job.
- Purchase Reports – These reports give you information about your company’s purchases and its open purchase orders.
- Inventory Reports – These reports give you information about inventory value, stock, and work-in-progress.
- Employees & Payroll Reports – These reports give you information about your employees and payroll expenses.
- Banking Reports – These reports give you information about your banking transactions.
- Accountant & Taxes Reports – These reports give you information about your basic accounting reports and information needed to prepare your income tax return.
- Budgets and Forecast Reports – These reports give you information to compare your actual results to your budgeted amounts.
- Lists Reports – These reports will give you phone, contact, and customer lists that you will find useful.