Professional Voicemail Greeting Examples
The "On the Phone" or "Busy" Voicemail Greeting is used to inform callers that you are in the office but you can't take their call right now because you are on the phone with another caller. Remember to always adhere to the basic elements of good voicemail greetings. Here are some good "on the phone" or "busy" voicemail greeting examples:
- Hello. This is Jim Bucki. I am currently on the phone servicing another client. If you would please leave a message after the tone, and include your name and telephone number, I will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you for calling.
- You have reached Jim Bucki, where your need to know is our top priority. Unfortunately, I am on the phone with another client. If you would like to leave a message after the tone, I will call you back when I am able. If you need immediate assistance, please contact my secretary, Mary Jane, at extension 6338. Thank you for calling.
- Hello. You have reached the voicemail box of James Bucki. I am currently on the phone right now and I am unable to take your call. This is the beginning of the new year so call volume is very heavy. I appreciate your patience during this busy time. Please leave me a message and I will return your call as soon as possible. If you need additional assistance, please call my assistant, Liz Downie at 1-800-555-1212 extension 6338.
- Hi, this is Jim Bucki in Operations Technology. I am currently on the phone servicing another client. If this is regarding a recent order, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-555-1212. They are available Monday thru Friday from 8 am until 5 pm Eastern Time. Or, you can log in to our website that is available 24 hours a day. Otherwise, please leave a message after the beep and I will return your call promptly.
- Thank you for calling. You have reached the office of Jim Bucki, Guide to Operations Technology. At the present time, I am talking with another client. If this is an emergency, please press "star" and then "zero" to be transferred to the operator who will page me. Otherwise, please leave a detailed, confidential message after the tone and I will return your call when I am available. Thank you.