- Meredith has been published everywhere from Curbed and USA Today to Square's blog and Solar Magazine
- Was previously on staff at The-Star Ledger, where she covered former Newark Mayor Cory Booker and crime before covering luxury real estate at Business Insider
- Has written for Dotdash since February 2020
Meredith has been published everywhere from Curbed, USA Today, on Square's blog, to Solar Magazine.
- 10 Easy, Healthy Lunch Ideas For New Moms, Baby Gaga
- Brands, Liquor Stores See Sales Surge With Alcohol Delivery Apps, Dimensional Insight
- How Low-Alcohol Could Result In Higher Sales For The Beverage Industry, Dimensional Insight
Meredith graduated from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University with a Bachelor's in Magazine Journalism and Political Science in 2010.
About The Balance Small Business and Dotdash
The Balance Small Business makes launching and managing your own business easy. It is home to experts who provide clear, practical advice on entrepreneurship and management. Whether you’re just starting up or you want to take your company to the next level, The Balance Small Business will answer your questions and turn your business dreams into reality.
The Balance Small Business is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the internet, according to comScore, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.