- Experienced managing and implementing supply chain projects in multiple industries
- Has written supply chain software
- Has authored eight books on supply chain management and enterprise resource planning (ERP)
Martin Murray is a former writer for The Balance who contributed 124 articles in nearly six years of work. He began his career developing supply chain software and has experience with supply chain and ERP implementation projects in industries including aerospace and defense, pharmaceutical, electronics, chemical, and consumer product goods. Martin has published eight books on supply chain topics in ERP software and his articles have appeared in a number of publications, including SCM Expert magazine and Maritime Gateway magazine.
Awards & Publications
Books by Murray:
- "SAP Logistics: An Introduction to SAP ERP and SAP Supply Chain Management"
- "Maximize Your Warehouse Operations with SAP ERP"
- "Functionality and Technical Configuration: Extend Your SAP MM Skills With This Functionality and Configuration Guide"
- "Materials Management in SAP ERP"
- "Warehouse Management With SAP ERP"
- "Materials Management in SAP ERP: Functionality and Technical Configuration"
- "Discover Logistics With SAP ERP"
- "SAP Warehouse Management: Functionality and Technical Configuration: A Single Point of Reference for SAP Warehouse Management"
About The Balance Small Business and Dotdash
The Balance Small Business makes launching and managing your own business easy. It is home to experts who provide clear, practical advice on entrepreneurship and management. Whether you’re just starting up or you want to take your company to the next level, The Balance Small Business will answer your questions and turn your business dreams into reality.
The Balance Small Business is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the internet, according to comScore, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.