- Founder of a consulting firm that helps business consultants and coaches grow their own practices
- Author of "The Profitable Consultant: Starting, Growing, and Selling Your Expertise"
- Keynote speaker and lecturer on consulting and business to organizations around the world
Jay Niblick, who wrote business consulting articles for The Balance Small Business, is the founder of a consulting firm that helps business consultants and coaches grow their own practices. He has been a paid keynote speaker and lecturer to organizations around the world in the areas of consulting, strategic management, peak performance, executive coaching, leadership development, and organizational development.
Jay Niblick is the author of:
- "What's Your Genius? How the Best Think for Success in the New Economy"
- "The Profitable Consultant: Starting, Growing, and Selling Your Expertise"
Jay Niblick graduated summa cum laude with a master's in organizational development activities and societies from Tusculum University in Greenville, Tennessee. He earned an MS in Human Capital Data Analytics from Columbia University.