- Founder of a consulting firm that helps business consultants and coaches grow their own practices
- Author of "The Profitable Consultant: Starting, Growing, and Selling Your Expertise"
- Keynote speaker and lecturer on consulting and business to organizations around the world
Jay Niblick, who wrote business consulting articles for The Balance, is the founder of a consulting firm that helps business consultants and coaches grow their own practices. Niblick is the author of "The Profitable Consultant: Starting, Growing, and Selling Your Expertise." He has been a paid keynote speaker and lecturer to organizations around the world in the areas of consulting, strategic management, peak performance, executive coaching, leadership development, and organizational development.
Jay Niblick graduated summa cum laude with a Master of Science in organizational development activities and societies from Tusculum University in Greenville, Tenn.
Jay Niblick is the author of:
- "What's Your Genius? How the Best Think for Success in the New Economy"
- "The Profitable Consultant: Starting, Growing, and Selling Your Expertise"
About The Balance Small Business and Dotdash
The Balance Small Business makes launching and managing your own business easy. It is home to experts who provide clear, practical advice on entrepreneurship and management. Whether you’re just starting up or you want to take your company to the next level, The Balance Small Business will answer your questions and turn your business dreams into reality.
The Balance Small Business is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the internet, according to comScore, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.