Oprah Winfrey has not only experienced great success in the entertainment industry, she has also achieved unparalleled success in work and business. Find insight into the work and business philosophy behind her success in these quotable quotes from Oprah Winfrey.
Quotable Quotes From Oprah Winfrey About Success
- "For everyone of us that succeeds, it's because there's somebody there to show you the way out."
- "I don't believe in failure. It's not failure if you enjoyed the process."
- "My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment."
- "Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness."
- "The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but on significance - and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning."
- "I was raised to believe that excellence is the best deterrent to racism and sexism and that's how I operate my life."
- "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have."
- "For every one of us that succeeds, it's because there's somebody there to show you the way out. The light doesn't always necessarily have to be in your family; for me, it was teachers and school."
- "You can have it all. You just can't have it all at one time."
- "They say getting thin is the best revenge. Success is much better."
- "If you want to accomplish the goals of your life, you have to begin with the spirit."
- "I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity."
- "What material success does is provide you with the ability to concentrate on other things that really matter. And that is being able to make a difference, not only in your own life but in other people's lives."
Oprah Winfrey Quotes About Work and Business
- "What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come."
- "You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it."
- "Excellence is the best deterrence to racism and sexism."
- "Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you."
- "The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you're willing to work."
- "Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it."
- "It's much easier for me to make major life, multi-million dollar decisions than it is to decide on a carpet for my front porch. That's the truth."
- "Be the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment, own it."
- "Follow your instincts, that's where true wisdom manifest itself."
- "Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know if you did it or not."