- Articles have appeared on sites such as ShopKeep and Octoly
- Degree in Sociology and a minor in Russian and East European Studies from the University of Chicago
- Left the B2C world to work with small business publications, retail SaaS companies, and career coaches
Formerly a retail and e-commerce expert for Rebecca Minkoff, Emily now uses her expertise in small business marketing, technology, and entrepreneurship to create compelling content for small businesses, freelancers, and consultants.
Emily has been featured by leading brands including Fit Small Business, ShopKeep, Octoly, and Carla Isabel Career Coaching. Her writing has helped thousands of small business owners and job seekers better understand complex topics, like loans and software, and achieve major milestones, like landing a dream job.
Emily is a frequently-quoted expert on starting and marketing small businesses and changing career paths.
- How COVID-19 is Impacting Retail and Online Sales, ShopKeep
- 15 of the Best Resources for Women-Owned Businesses, ShopKeep
- How to Prepare Your Retail Store for the Valentine’s Day Rush, ShopKeep