- Domenick Celentano is a food executive and entrepreneurship instructor with extensive marketing and operations experience
- Held key leadership positions including CEO at Celentano Bros. over a 25-year period
- Teaches entrepreneurship at Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Founded FoodBevXpert, which advises companies on new product development of retail-ready products
- Founded Celentano & Company, which advises small businesses on succession planning
Domenick Celentano wrote about the food and beverage industry for The Balance for 4 years, drawing on his decades of experience with his family's frozen ravioli company. His business experience includes launching new products, developing earned media campaigns, and spearheading strategic growth initiatives.
He founded several companies aimed at advising other small business owners, including Celentano & Company and FoodBevXpert.
Domenick is a lecturer in entrepreneurship at the Silberman College of Business at Farleigh Dickinson University, and has lectured on entrepreneurship and small business management at Rutgers Business School, Kean University and St. Joseph's University.
Domenick received his MBA in Food Marketing from St. Joseph’s University and his Bachelor's in Business Administration from Montclair State University.
About The Balance Small Business and Dotdash
The Balance Small Business makes launching and managing your own business easy. It is home to experts who provide clear, practical advice on entrepreneurship and management. Whether you’re just starting up or you want to take your company to the next level, The Balance Small Business will answer your questions and turn your business dreams into reality.
The Balance Small Business is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the internet, according to comScore, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.